What We Look For
We seek exceptional graduates from all disciplines and backgrounds but especially those with a demonstrable strength in social sciences, such as anthropology, ethnography, philosophy, sociology, and political science. To be successful at ReD you must have an analytically sharp and empathic mind and a professional work ethic that inspires and motivates people around you. You will be intellectually curious, have great communication skills, have the humility to admit what you don’t know, and be excited to learn from and teach others.
The Entry-Level Consultant Program is the primary way we hire consultants at ReD Associates. We tend to hire at the entry level and focus on developing and growing our staff from within.
In evaluating applications we specifically look for:
- An outstanding academic record, preferably with a master’s degree (or beyond), and/or advanced knowledge in the social sciences or humanities
- Relevant experiences that highlight your skills as a problem solver, leader, thinker, innovator, etc.
- International experience and language skills
- Previous experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research methods
- Interest and comfort with emerging technologies
- A strong desire to impact the world of business using tools from the social sciences