We're looking for a new Financial Manager to join our team.
Role & Responsibilities
ReD is seeking an experienced manager to take on all aspects of financial management including corporate accounting, budget and forecasts preparation, tax reporting, client invoicing and contracts, and the annual audit.
The manager will handle financial management for the holding company, as well as the UK and Denmark entities. This role also includes the supervision of a full-time bookkeeper, and partial management and/or coordination with a US-based bookkeeper depending on the applicant’s level of experience. The candidate must have an accounting degree and 5 years experience in financial and accounting management.
Finance and Accounting Responsibilities include:
- Managing all financial and accounting operations for ReD A/S, ReD UK, and ReD Associates Holding; Direct ReD US in general accounting practices to ensure consistent practices across both offices
- Lead annual audit process in cooperation with external auditors for ReD A/S, ReD UK, ReD Holding and in an oversight role for ReD US
- Preparing timely monthly financial statements, WIP updates and month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare group cashflow weekly and reconciliations
- Coordinating the preparation of financial forecasts and budget in cooperation with the COO
- Tax estimations and payments for ReD Holding, ReD A/S and UK
- Prepare transfer pricing, intercompany invoices and loans
- Research technical accounting issues for UK and Denmark compliance
- Execute client billing and collections and ensure quality control over financial transactions
Company Operations Responsibilities include the following, with support of full-time assistant:
- Oversight of payroll and vendor management:
- Bookkeeping for ReD A/S, ReD Holding and UK
- Calculation of vacation allowance and accruals
- Oversee company pension for ReD A/S and health insurance
- Ensure new employees are onboarded and offboarded on finance and HR-related items
ReD Associates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to apply
To apply for the position submit a coverletter and resume to our COO, Lynda Hammes. Feel free to contact us, should you have any additional questions.
What we do
We always emphasize long-term problem solving over quick fixes. In many cases our work has led to sharp turns in strategy. We enjoy working with clients who are ready to embrace bold ideas and are looking for a radically new way of thinking.